An increasing number of Covid patients report ongoing symptoms after their initial recovery.
- extreme tiredness (fatigue)
- shortness of breath
- chest pain or tightness
- problems with memory and concentration ("brain fog")
- difficulty sleeping (insomnia)
- heart palpitations
- pins and needles
- joint pain
- depression and anxiety
- tinnitus, earaches
- feeling sick, diarrhoea, stomach aches, loss of appetite
- a high temperature, cough, headaches, sore throat, changes to sense of smell or taste
The recovery from these symptoms can take some time and can be accompanied by anxiety, depression and frustration. Hypno-psychotherapy can deal with a number of the symptoms and help physically and emotionally with the recovery process.